Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered :: Navigator :: Polls
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Fri, 10 February 2006 11:56 «» By: daly2k
Re: Active Crossover Question
Amigos, I am building a line array loudspeaker with 12 Fountek 5" ribbons and 12 eton midrange/woofers. I am using an outboard passive crossover at 24db and with a crossover pt by simulation somewhere between 2k-2.5k depending on final listening tests. ...
2 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Sun, 29 January 2006 05:48 «» By: Martin
Re: And now for something completely different ......
Hi akhilesh,"You may want to check out the Linkwitz web site."I have visited Linkwitz web site in the past and read through the sections he has presented on his designs. He has a lot of interesting things to say and obviously is an expert in his field. ...
3 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Fri, 27 January 2006 06:52 «» By: dB
Re: One Pi
80Hz Active Crossover? Bi-Ampli?
4 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Thu, 05 January 2006 20:01 «» By: RKM
Re: Advice please
Go for it!My DIY ribbon is similiar: a DIY ribbon of 48 inches with four 7 inch PE ES-180 woofers next to it crossed at 825 Hz. Vertical woofer spacing is 11 inches, ctc. Works fine. I can't find any evidence of comb filter problems.Overall this speaker c...
5 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Sun, 01 January 2006 16:54 «» By: Norris Wilson
Re: Cheap and easy phase plug
Hi Dave,Yes, I have looked at the B200 before and feel it could be a good candidate for my open baffle use.Do you know what Visaton's measuring criteria is for the frequency versus impedance plot for the B200, I did not see it?I did see that the B200 has ...
6 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Wed, 28 December 2005 12:20 «» By: Erik from Holland
Speakers for my father in-law
Hi Wayne,It has been a while since i was on your forum, but i need your advice. I`m now 10 years busy with loudspeakers, and in particulare prof. audio cause of my drive in show. (you can see it at www.happystation.nl)Know in prof. audio i used proofed de...
7 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Tue, 27 December 2005 21:02 «» By: steve f
Re: Orions
Yes, quite a few variations can be built off the basic Orion type design. I am curious. Did you develop an active crossover and EQ? What was your choice of bass driver?Steve
8 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Sat, 24 December 2005 09:52 «» By: Paul C.
Re: PSD 2002 xover freq
Wayne, I went way back in the archives, found a previous post about this. You had mentioned that a crossover can be asymetrical, and other techniques used to flatten the response curve, etc. I will play with this active xover, see what kind of results I...
9 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Fri, 23 December 2005 11:54 «» By: Paul C.
PSD 2002 xover freq
Wayne, this may have been asked before... I have just purchased and active xover with 24 db/oct filters.With this steep a crossover slope can the Eminence PSD 2002 horn driver be safely crossed any lower than the usual 1600 hz? Will it go as low as 1200 ...
10 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Fri, 09 December 2005 11:38 «» By: Spinjack
Re: OT: DIY Surround Processor
I posted a duplicate message on the Digital froum, but it appears that there isn't much activity over there.Yeah, the dev kit would open an entire world of decoding, processing, converting, etc. My pipedream project is to develop a power speaker system wi...
Pages (50): [ «    16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31    »]

Current Time: Mon Aug 12 03:58:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio