Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving [message #45881] Wed, 24 November 2004 23:56 Go to next message
ToFo is currently offline  ToFo
Master
Another year winding down, and while I have turned mostly lurker these days I still have a lot to like about Pi Speakers and this forum. It might seem trivial to some but anything that can bring such satisfaction as my speakers and the great online community that comes with them, is truly worthy of thanks. I have learned a lot from many here, and had a whole lot of fun along the way.

So thanks to all, great having ya around, and extra special thanks to Wayne for making all of this work and for keeping the ideas coming.

Ready, Set, EAT
Thomas

Re: Thanksgiving [message #45883 is a reply to message #45881] Thu, 25 November 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

And to all my friends here, enjoy!

It's a nice time to count our blessings. Not to get all mushy on you guys, but I really feel blessed to know you. Thanks for hanging out and making this site a fun place these past few years!

Re: Thanksgiving [message #45884 is a reply to message #45883] Thu, 25 November 2004 09:31 Go to previous message
steve f is currently offline  steve f
Master
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Take the time to count your blessings. Play lots of music, and don't eat too much.

Previous Topic: Excellent Customer Service
Next Topic: Tweeter option for 2 pi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 19:06:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout