Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Request for reviews
Request for reviews [message #45535] Sun, 10 October 2004 09:24 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

All the reviews of the Heart Stoetkit Junior made me realize that my own website is pretty lean in that regard. We have over 15,000 posts in the π Speakers forum, so thanks to you, there is no shortage of information. But the reviews section of the π Speakers shopping cart is practically bare, so I'm asking for those of you that have π Speakers to make a comment or two there please.

I can think of dozens of examples of reviews made here on the forum that could be copied into the review section of the π Speakers shopping cart. But I'd feel better about it if the author did it than if I did. So if you have already posted comments here about your speakers at one time or another, please find them and copy and paste them into the π Speakers shopping cart reviews section. If you need help finding a review you already made here, or if you can't find the reviews section on the shopping cart or don't know how to make a review there, please write to me and I'll help you out.

I have several metal π symbol pins, just like those that were made available at MAF last year. I'll send a pair of pins to any of you that make a review.

Re: Request for reviews [message #45536 is a reply to message #45535] Sun, 10 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
How can we turn down an offer like that. See further thoughts in the review section. I have now spent almost 9 months of dedicated listening of the Pi 4's on many types of equipment, even spent time with them in my home theatre rig.

Re: Request for reviews [message #45537 is a reply to message #45536] Sun, 10 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks, John!

Re: Request for reviews [message #45540 is a reply to message #45535] Sun, 10 October 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Randy is currently offline  Randy
Esquire
Wayne,
I copied over my review of the studio 2 pi's, with some edits. Put me down for a pair of the metal pins. thanks

randy

Re: Request for reviews [message #45541 is a reply to message #45540] Sun, 10 October 2004 18:31 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks, Randy.

I'll send some pins right out.

Previous Topic: Pi Midrange Horn
Next Topic: Pi speakers gallery?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:58:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio