Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Ping "Wayne Mark" !!!!
Ping "Wayne Mark" !!!! [message #45258] Wed, 25 August 2004 08:10 Go to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne attended the Midwest Audio Fest back year before last. He was the one who brought the GREAT home brewed beer and spent time in the Parham suite. I have not been in contact with him for some time when he changed up jobs and I only had his work e-mail address.

Anyone who has contact info with Wayne, tell him to e-mail me. He is a great guy and would like to re-establish contact with him.

Wayne(Parham), if you have his contact info, forward my e-mail address to him please!

Thanks, Ron

Re: Ping "Wayne Mark" !!!! [message #45266 is a reply to message #45258] Wed, 25 August 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I do have his E-Mail address, and in fact we wrote last week. I'll drop him a line and mention you right now.

Re: Ping "Wayne Mark" !!!! [message #45268 is a reply to message #45266] Wed, 25 August 2004 14:24 Go to previous message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne,
Thanks a million! As you know also, he is a hell of a nice guy, so I appreciate the help.
Regards, Ron

PS: While not Pi stuff, I will post here with pics of my Edgarhorn system when I get the chance. At the current time, I have the pieces, but not all in sync as far as operational yet.

Pi speakers got me started in horn systems that worked well which led to the Edgarhorn project.

Previous Topic: How much power can my 4 pi premium take?
Next Topic: Pi speakers are not just "fun" speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:07:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout