Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Weekend At the Martinelli Estate
Weekend At the Martinelli Estate [message #42643] Wed, 08 October 2003 17:52 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Got together with Bill and Chris for SAt nite; George (Replay) came down from Toronto with steaks and "Caesar" fixins. A lot of music and components were played but even more conversation ensued. Agreat time. Thanks to Bill and Chris.

Clockwise from left: Mike, Chris, Bill and George
Creating is more like performing than listening
Re: Weekend At the Martinelli Estate [message #42644 is a reply to message #42643] Wed, 08 October 2003 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Man, that's great!!!

Familiar faces...
...I wish I was there!

Let's do a "Great Plains Audiofest" this next spring and get together again. Since Baker isn't doing the deal in Lima, there's been some interest in putting together something in Tulsa. Already been some people working on it.

Re: Weekend At the Martinelli Estate [message #42650 is a reply to message #42643] Thu, 09 October 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Thanks for dropping by! I think my stereo is finally working. It's just in a constant state of.... change. I picked up a little 8 watt stereo tube amp for the tweeters and moved the 300b to the mids.

I think a western NY bottle head get together in January would be a good primer for Wayne's Tulsa get together in the spring

Re: Weekend At the Martinelli Estate [message #42680 is a reply to message #42644] Sun, 12 October 2003 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob Samuelson is currently offline  Bob Samuelson
Esquire
Wayne,
Count me in and please keep us posted. Just got back from VSAC so a short drive to Tulsa would be great.
Bob
In The Ozarks
Re: Weekend At the Martinelli Estate [message #42695 is a reply to message #42650] Tue, 14 October 2003 12:12 Go to previous message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
I'd drive to that! Lots easier than Lima....

Just pullleeease don't stack it on top of CES . . . . .
Keep your ears and your mind open.

Previous Topic: Impedance at resonance and tube amps
Next Topic: Altec 416C and Altec 288C on 311-60 horn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:12:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers