Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Wayne, what's wrong with you?
Wayne, what's wrong with you? [message #41602] Fri, 13 June 2003 03:23 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Mr. Parham:

I just wanted to post a note to tell you that I think you must be the most honest, helpful, forthright and technically competent person that posts on the internet. Your own forum is simply an exemplar. The fact that you direct posters to other sources for parts rather than try to promote a sale is just one instance in which you are unlike any other business person I've ever heard of, never mind met.

Personally, I don't know where you get the energy or the patience - especially since, as far as I can tell this is a sideline for you. Elsewhere, you are often the target of the most ridiculous and downright disgusting attacks and yet you always remain a gentleman.

I sincerely hope you find this work rewarding, because as far as I'm concerned you deserve a Congressional medal.

With deepest respect,

Charlie DeLuca

Re: I agree!!! [message #41605 is a reply to message #41602] Fri, 13 June 2003 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Parker is currently offline  Jerry Parker
Baron
Wayne is always there to help me with a question I have about speakers, or anything else!
Re: Wayne, what's wrong with you? [message #41606 is a reply to message #41602] Fri, 13 June 2003 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeff g is currently offline  jeff g
Chancellor
wayne has been very generous with advice and quick to respond. pi speakers are great products to build, especially for beginners like me.

Re: Bravo [message #41607 is a reply to message #41602] Fri, 13 June 2003 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I'll also say thanks to Wayne for all the help he has given me.

I agree with you Charlie, I would not have the patience to deal with audio asylum lurkers just waiting in wings on Wayne's every post to offer up nothing more than a rude slam. It's hard to believe so many children are interested in speakers!

Bill

Yup!... [message #41608 is a reply to message #41602] Fri, 13 June 2003 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToFo is currently offline  ToFo
Master
...and I could go on and on, but that says it real well.

and thanks for the horn info the other day Wayne.

By the way, I used what I have learned from the crossover document (and this forum) to re-do some Dynaudio parts that had been in the closet. They really sing in my office now.

Thanks for all you share,
Thomas

Re: Wayne, what's wrong with you? [message #41609 is a reply to message #41602] Fri, 13 June 2003 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wasteh202 is currently offline  wasteh202
Master
I could not agree more!
thanks Wayne!
in simple words, wayne is God sent [message #41613 is a reply to message #41602] Sat, 14 June 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zeno is currently offline  Zeno
Master
thanks for everythings wayne.

zeno Gabriel
Malaysia

Eulogizing Wayne? A little premature? [message #41617 is a reply to message #41602] Sat, 14 June 2003 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
"Doesn't he look good? Doesn't he look natural?" - Shelly Berman

I have to say that, after meeting him, it came as no surprise that Wayne chose a hobby that educates and at the same time creates fun.

Knowing that Baker wants to wait 2 years, how about using this occasion to organise a high efficiency Rodeo in Tulsa? Or my apartment for that matter? I can't wait 2 years for us to get together again.

hey bud...you better watch it!... [message #41624 is a reply to message #41602] Sun, 15 June 2003 13:06 Go to previous message
gonefishin is currently offline  gonefishin
Baron
or Wayne may ask you to "check your mail".

ok...that still cracks me up :p

Couldn't agree with you more...actually, all the guys here at the Pi forum are great! I know I'm not a regular here...and I don't have Pi speakers...but I've still learned alot from the Pi forum...tanks a ton to Wayne and da Pi guys ;)

enjoy the music!

Previous Topic: Stage 4 question and request
Next Topic: Concern frequency response 16Khz?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 15:38:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio