Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » hearing protection
hearing protection [message #39065] Thu, 14 November 2002 12:59 Go to next message
Sam P. is currently offline  Sam P.
Grand Master
A man was telling his neighbor, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me $4000 dollars, but it's state of the art." "Really", answered the neighbor, "What kind is it?" "Twelve thirty."

Morris, an 82 year-old man went to the Doctor to get a physical. A few
days later the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous
young lady on his arm. A couple of days after that the doctor spoke to the
man and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?" Morris replied,
"Just doing what you said, Doctor: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.' "
The Doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said you've got a heart murmur. Be
careful."

Just a reminder, it's dangerous in here:) Sam

Re: hearing protection [message #39066 is a reply to message #39065] Thu, 14 November 2002 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That was fun!

By the way, you gotta ride in the Olds...

...New window trim acts as hearing protection for the guys inside. I probably shouldn't be "such a kid" and should get some quieter pipes. It's got three-chamber mufflers now, but it's still pretty loud. Cool looking headers though - Jet coated silver and sticking out the wheel well, visible for all to see. That and the nine-inch Ford rear end and Centerlines kinda give it away - I originally intended for it to be a sleeper, and it still is to some extent. But the extras betray it. Now with the roller cam, it's screamin'!!!

Re: Cool! [message #39068 is a reply to message #39066] Thu, 14 November 2002 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Parker is currently offline  Jerry Parker
Baron
Hey Wayne, is the beast fixed already? I would sure like to go for a ride in it!!! :wink: :wink: :-)
The Accord in the background [message #39069 is a reply to message #39066] Thu, 14 November 2002 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
has it all over that Olds.................okay, it gets better gas mileage............
Let's go! [message #39071 is a reply to message #39068] Thu, 14 November 2002 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Come on over!
Smile [message #39076 is a reply to message #39069] Fri, 15 November 2002 13:31 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: SAF
Next Topic: Narrow front baffle on 4Pi's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:16:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers