Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities
Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4680] Fri, 01 February 2008 22:19 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The schedule of events and exhibitor list is starting to come together this is what we have so far:

Presentations

• Keith Larson - Smith & Larson Audio - Speaker design with the WTPro/ST
  • Bob Brines - Brines Acoustics - Quarter-wave Transmission Line basics

Right now, we have the following exhibitors that have committed to being at the Lone Star Audiofest in May:

Exhibitors

• Element Cable
  • Custom Isolation Products
  • Art Audio
  • Clarity Cable
  • MaxxHorn
  • Brines Acoustics
  • Locus Design
  • CryoParts
  • AudioKinesis
  • π Speakers
  • Smith & Larson Audio
  • Jumping Cactus Loudspeakers

If you'd like a room, contact the hotel directly and make your reservation. Do it soon because the rooms go quick. If you're an exhibitor, be sure and write webmaster@audioroundtable.com to let us know what you'll be bringing. Send photos and info and we'll add you to the LSAF website.

• Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4683 is a reply to message #4680] Sat, 02 February 2008 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Shane is currently offline  Shane
    Illuminati (3rd Degree)
    Starting to look good, Wayne. I'm planning on coming and maybe I'll actually get to this year

Maybe I could get Fred to make me a flatpack for the ART Arrays and bring it so I don't have to goober up a set!!

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4684 is a reply to message #4680] Sat, 02 February 2008 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Illuminati (3rd Degree)
    Starting to look good, Wayne. I'm planning on coming and maybe I'll actually get to this year

Maybe I could get Fred to make me a flatpack for the ART Arrays and bring it so I don't have to goober up a set!!

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4685 is a reply to message #4680] Sat, 02 February 2008 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Illuminati (3rd Degree)

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4691 is a reply to message #4683] Sun, 03 February 2008 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Skip Pack is currently offline  Skip Pack
    Baron
    See 65,000th post award above

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4692 is a reply to message #4691] Sun, 03 February 2008 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Illuminati (3rd Degree)
    Hey now!!! I emailed Wayne to remove those posts!! My dang internet kept freezing up mid-"post message" and even when I'd go back and refresh they weren't showing up. Rebooted the computer after the third try and there they were. People probably think I'm spamming the board tying to win the prize

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4694 is a reply to message #4683] Sun, 03 February 2008 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    FredT is currently offline  FredT
    Illuminati (1st Degree)
    Shane, email me about the ART Array enclosures.

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4695 is a reply to message #4692] Sun, 03 February 2008 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Skip_Pack is currently offline  Skip_Pack
    Chancellor
    Shane,

The proximity of the posts was too much to resist.
    You weren't alone, by the way, I saw a triple like
    yours in another forum. May you win the prize!

Skip

ART ARRAY's--emails sent [message #4702 is a reply to message #4694] Fri, 08 February 2008 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Illuminati (3rd Degree)
    Fred, couple of emails sent.

Re: Lone Star Audiofest - Exhibitors and Activities [message #4739 is a reply to message #4680] Wed, 12 March 2008 14:34 Go to previous message
    russman is currently offline  russman
    Chancellor
    Wayne, any more updates / info? The exhibitor list seems smaller than last year.

Cheers,
    Russ

Previous Topic: $40k Audio Equip. Contest -- Last Chance To Enter
    Next Topic: Polyphemus is on the loose
    Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:21:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
    DIY Audio Projects
    OddWatt Audio
    OddWatt Audio
    Pi Speakers