Home » Audio » General » Hawthorne Silver Iris Speakers at LSAF
Hawthorne Silver Iris Speakers at LSAF [message #4221] Thu, 19 April 2007 07:25 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Brad Baker just confirmed that he will be at the LSAF with his Hawthorne Audio Silver Iris open back speakers and his Trends TA-10.1 class D amp. I've heard good things about the SI's and look forward to hearing them. See the link to Hawthorne Audio below:

Re: Hawthorne Silver Iris Speakers at LSAF [message #4227 is a reply to message #4221] Sun, 22 April 2007 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurdy_gurdyman is currently offline  hurdy_gurdyman
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I'm dying to hear details. I don't know of any audio shows where the SI's have been displayed.

Dave

Re: Hawthorne Silver Iris Speakers at LSAF [message #4228 is a reply to message #4227] Sun, 22 April 2007 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Likewise. I built the baffles for Brad's SI's but still haven't had an opportunity to hear them. I'll bring "The Coming of Spring" CD with local artist Cliff Moses playing traditional Irish music on the hammered dulcimer, and we'll see what the Silver Irises can do:)

Re: Hawthorne Silver Iris Speakers at LSAF [message #4249 is a reply to message #4221] Sun, 29 April 2007 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
Yeah that is hot! I have to make sure that I see hawthorne is person, I have so many questions to ask him.

Re: Hawthorne Silver Iris Speakers at LSAF [message #4260 is a reply to message #4249] Tue, 01 May 2007 07:39 Go to previous message
hurdy_gurdyman is currently offline  hurdy_gurdyman
Illuminati (1st Degree)
>Yeah that is hot! I have to make sure that I see hawthorne is person, I have so many questions to ask him.
Previous Topic: Trends TA-10.1 Amps at LSAF
Next Topic: Vinyl Intensive May Dagogo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:59:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout