Home » Audio » Swap Meet » For Sale: Bugle phono pre-amp/linestage
For Sale: Bugle phono pre-amp/linestage [message #32691] Sat, 04 March 2006 16:48 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Cornet is up and running so the Bugle is 'redundant'. There are reviews including Stereophile Class C or was it D? Very clear and clean with good dynamics. Much better than a 15 volt power supply and 3 op-amps should be.
I turned it into a passive linstage so you can use it to switch between phono and another input ahead of your integrated amplifier.
Hagermans kit for the phono board, power supply board and all the parts you need from Digikey are about $130. An assembled turn key unit from Hagerman is $399.
I give you all that plus the extra input, Padauk case work and a Macassar Ebony knob for $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Or best offer.
The unit has no hiss or hum and was recently re=packaged into it's current steel and Padauk home.
The template slipped when I drilled the RCA holes so they are a little off plumb and there is a small gap at the edge of the IEC input.

Send Paypal or Postal Money order.
If you don't know me check my feedback at Audiogon where I'm known as Kitch29.

Re:Sold! ...and nobody is going to ask about the CD player? [message #32692 is a reply to message #32691] Tue, 07 March 2006 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

What about the CD player? [message #32693 is a reply to message #32692] Wed, 08 March 2006 08:38 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: Rega Planet 2000
Next Topic: FS: 6 KSN-1056 drivers , Studio One Pi Kit.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:14:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio