Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Bottleheads - McKinney, March 18th
Lone Star Bottleheads - McKinney, March 18th [message #2795] Sat, 25 February 2006 05:16 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
This time we're meeting at Russ' house in McKinney on March 18th. It's an easy driver from many parts of Oklahoma, including Tulsa. I'm sure we'll have the usual plethora of DIY tube, solid state, amps, preamps, DAC's, speakers, plus some really nice factory-built stuff too. Newbies are especially welcome. Click on the link for directions and pictures from our past meetings.

Re: Lone Star Bottleheads - McKinney, March 18th [message #2796 is a reply to message #2795] Sat, 25 February 2006 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sounds like a plan. I'll try to be there! My Dad's birthday is the weekend prior, so that may prevent me from coming. But if not, I'll be there. Thanks for letting us know!

Re: Lone Star Bottleheads - McKinney, March 18th [message #2797 is a reply to message #2796] Sat, 25 February 2006 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hope you can make it. Bring someone with you - Jim, Alkleish, whomever. We LSB's like Oakies.

Meeting Update [message #2843 is a reply to message #2795] Wed, 15 March 2006 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
This could be our best meeting yet! In addition to all the stuff our regular members plan to bring, Russ has invited Danny Ritchie to demo the new AV123 XLS1 speakers he designed for Onix that got such a great review in Audioholics recently. Gary Dodd will bring his new battery powered preamp. Bob Brines will be there with the latest version of his Lowther based MLTL and a 6BX7 PP amp that Jef Larson of Abraxas Audio built for him.

Re: Meeting Update [message #2848 is a reply to message #2843] Thu, 16 March 2006 09:18 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'm coming there for sure, plan to leave around 10:00 AM so I'll be there early to mid afternoon. Bill Wassilak says he wants to come too, so we'll see you there!

Previous Topic: Sound Practices CD
Next Topic: Old Philips Reciever needing repair
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:27:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout