Home » Audio » Speaker » Hey Fred and/or Wayne...........
Hey Fred and/or Wayne........... [message #23718] Mon, 07 May 2007 14:44 Go to next message
Rich_M9999 is currently offline  Rich_M9999
Chancellor
Hey guys,

Just wondering how the Lonestar Audiofest went. Any info and/or pics would be great.
Hope you had a great time,
Rich

Re: Hey Fred and/or Wayne........... [message #23719 is a reply to message #23718] Mon, 07 May 2007 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Lots of pictures on the general forum. The fest went very well. We had some great exhibitors and attracted a good crowd from the DFW area as well as Houston, San Antonio, and a few who flew in from distant places. I was especially pleased to see so many 30somethings instead of just the geezers like me we see at the big shows.

Except for some noise on Friday associated with the renovation of the rooms below us the hotel was very good for an audio show. The furniture in the front room of each suite was easy to take apart and move it to the bedroom, creating a nice listening room.

Re: Hey Fred and/or Wayne........... [message #23720 is a reply to message #23719] Tue, 08 May 2007 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
Sounds really cool. Being from WV, we don't get the opportunity to visit such events, unless they are in places like Indianapolis, IN, which is a 6 hr. drive. I would love to visit an event like that.
Rich

Re: Hey Fred and/or Wayne........... [message #23724 is a reply to message #23720] Fri, 11 May 2007 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
How far are you from Mansfield, OH? There's gonna be a wrongsideofthetracks fest at the end of the month. From what I understand, this is not one to be missed. Also, I'll host one later in the summer in Cinci.....C

Re: Hey Fred and/or Wayne........... [message #23726 is a reply to message #23724] Fri, 11 May 2007 07:22 Go to previous message
Chancellor
The drive to Mansfield is a bit far for me this time of year. It would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 hours. In addition, we are getting ready for State testing and closing out the school year. There is a ton of chaos around school at this point. However, I want to know when the Cincinnati audiofest will be. I have a sister that lives a few miles east of Cincy, and can be there in abour 2 1/2 hours (I live in the most western part of WV - outside a little town called Kenova). Keep me posted.
Rich

Previous Topic: Speaker Covers
Next Topic: EV T35's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:11:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers