Home » Audio » Source » Happy Birthday to Vinyl Nirvana
Happy Birthday to Vinyl Nirvana [message #12519] Fri, 02 September 2005 06:26
ddarch44 is currently offline  ddarch44
Chancellor
Hi all,

Well, it's hard to believe, but Vinyl Nirvana turns one year old this week. This fantasy idea I had a couple of years back has come true, thanks mostly to audio discussion boards such as ART, and also the technical expertise of my good friend Andre Gagnon. Andre and I have known each other for over thirty years now, and have had a lot of schemes and dreams go by the wayside. This is the first we followed through on, and its success has surpassed my wildest expectations: Vinyl Nirvana is consistently in the top two searches (for AR info) of all the major engines, and there are, on average, 300 site visits per day. Though those stats amaze me, the most gratifying part has been the thanks and compliments from true ART turntable fans. Not a week has gone by where someone hasn't happened upon the site and thanked me for some piece of info they have found. Likewise, others often write with links of interest.

The site will continue to grow. I have plans to expand the DIY section, in particular. Anyway, my sincere appreciation goes out to all at ART who have helped the site to be what it has become.

Previous Topic: Cartridge selection question
Next Topic: Happy Birthday to Vinyl Nirvana
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:52:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout