Home » Audio » General » Triode & Co.
Triode & Co. [message #1073] Sat, 06 November 2004 07:37 Go to next message
RDT is currently offline  RDT
Esquire
Is Triode & Co (David Cope) still in business. They never seem to answer the phone, except the same v mail message with no call back.

Re: Triode & Co. [message #1074 is a reply to message #1073] Sat, 06 November 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Yes, David is still in business and is a sponsor here. He is a newlywed, by the way. So maybe that's why he didn't answer his phone...

Re: Triode & Co. [message #1076 is a reply to message #1074] Sat, 06 November 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDT is currently offline  RDT
Esquire
Thanks - do you know what the Triode hours generally are?? the web site does not say. Thanks again. RDT

Re: Triode & Co. [message #1077 is a reply to message #1076] Sat, 06 November 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Sorry, I don't know. They sold me a Rega turntable about a year ago and I've asked Dave to look for a replacement belt, just so I'll have one in stock. But most of the time, we just exchange E-Mail's. He is a regular at all the trade shows too; We met at MAF last year. Other than that, I dunno. But I'll bet he'll write to you here, maybe after the weekend or something.

Re: Triode & Co. [message #1078 is a reply to message #1073] Sat, 06 November 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Triode and I are alive and well.

What number are you calling? Must not be the one on my web site, since I do answer it, except when I'm in an area with no cellphone service, which is all too frequently. That number is being replaced by a new land line number for Triode: 860-779-7761. Please don't call it now and post an hour later saying I don't answer that one. It's in CT and I'm in CA till Monday. You can call it and leave a message, though.

As to hours, I don't have a retail shop, so I don't have "hours" per se. On the other hand, I respond to emails at 6am and 10pm and while on business road trips before having dinner, (like now at 7:45) so I don't feel too badly about not having 9-5 office hours.

You can email me or call the new number and leave a detailed message and I'll get back to you sometime Monday.

Re: Triode & Co. [message #1079 is a reply to message #1076] Sat, 06 November 2004 20:50 Go to previous message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Just to clarify what I sense may be a source of confusion here:

I no longer operate a retail shop. When I became US distrib for Audio Note, I closed the shop so as not to compete with my dealers.

Previous Topic: Check your calendars, just one more week
Next Topic: Hello from Cincinnati
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:34:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout