Home » xyzzy » Tower » Bluetooth Headaches
Bluetooth Headaches [message #86571] Fri, 17 November 2017 06:11 Go to next message
Rockman is currently offline  Rockman
Esquire
Have any of you ever gotten headaches or strange pain from using Bluetooth headphones? I once bought these wireless Bluetooth headphones, which I thought were incredibly convenient, but I started getting these unique strange head pains when using them.
Re: Bluetooth Headaches [message #86581 is a reply to message #86571] Fri, 17 November 2017 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Sort of unusual. My guess is that some noise either below audio frequencies or above them is getting through and causing the problem. It also might be some form of harmonic distortion present in the amplifier section that is irritating.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Bluetooth Headaches [message #86617 is a reply to message #86581] Tue, 21 November 2017 08:40 Go to previous message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
That's happened to me too, but I believe it was the material that they were made of rather than audio quality. I ended up with a headache every time I'd wear them for a while, but the music sounded fine and they fit well.
Previous Topic: I'll miss Tom Petty
Next Topic: Do you play an instrument?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:18:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout