Home » Audio » Speaker » Durable speakers
Durable speakers [message #85133] Mon, 08 May 2017 02:31 Go to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
How do you determine whether or not speakers are bound to last for a long time? I see a lot of people attach cost to durability. It is not always the case. Haven't you heard of complaints from people, a few weeks after purchasing expensive speakers?
Re: Durable speakers [message #85495 is a reply to message #85133] Mon, 26 June 2017 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I can't think of a single Anker or Bose product that has disappointed me. Both make outstanding speakers and have excellent customer service. If you're looking for in house, home theater type speakers, Bose speakers are worth the money. The sound is amazing; it's like being at the movie theater. But, for anything else, I'd save money and go with Anker. I've taken the Anker Soundcore everywhere and it's held up well.

Re: Durable speakers [message #85505 is a reply to message #85133] Tue, 27 June 2017 10:15 Go to previous message
Saxon is currently offline  Saxon
Chancellor
Reviews and reputation. Whenever I purchase a lot of stuff, I always think about what I've heard of them and then I check the online reviews. If something is a dud and doesn't last long, the comments will reflect that.
Previous Topic: $ on speakers or headphones?
Next Topic: Bluetooth Speakers-The Hassle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:18:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout