Home » Audio » General » Facebook Music Page
Facebook Music Page [message #84975] Tue, 11 April 2017 04:05 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Could someone point me in the direction of a Facebook page.....or account....whatever you kids call it these days, that is about nothing but music? I'm looking for ideas on a "Facebook niche" I would like to put up and music is one of my areas of expertise.
Re: Facebook Music Page [message #84984 is a reply to message #84975] Wed, 12 April 2017 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Are you talking sites that bands have, like The Stones, and emulating that somehow?

Just type in "music" in the search bar when you're logged in and see what pops up.
Re: Facebook Music Page [message #85023 is a reply to message #84975] Fri, 21 April 2017 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lark is currently offline  Lark
Baron
It's pretty easy to get to those fan pages but I think you have to get really specific about what you want because there are so many of them around.
Re: Facebook Music Page [message #85040 is a reply to message #84975] Mon, 24 April 2017 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I always find it hard to come across a page (on Facebook) that's purely about music. You'll find two or three people who have no interest in the topic, posting about their businesses or any other topic. As Lark has mentioned, you can try narrowing down into a specific niche or musician.
Re: Facebook Music Page [message #85055 is a reply to message #84975] Tue, 25 April 2017 21:35 Go to previous message
Singlow is currently offline  Singlow
Chancellor
In this era you would have to be trying really hard to avoid coming into contact with those kind of facebook pages. I know my friends keep asking me to 'like' a lot of those kind of pages.
Previous Topic: Subsonic Speakers?
Next Topic: What formats do you collect?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:01:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio