Home » xyzzy » Tower » Audio Website
Audio Website [message #84302] Fri, 13 January 2017 14:44 Go to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
This is a great forum where anyone can get all their audio questions answered, and it would be a great idea to have a blog or website that is related to this. Anyone ever thought of doing that? What skills would you need?
Re: Audio Website [message #84303 is a reply to message #84302] Fri, 13 January 2017 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I think the first and most important skill that you would need is web design, on top of that you would need to be an expert on sound and technology and be able to keep up to date with all the developments in that particular niche.
Re: Audio Website [message #84414 is a reply to message #84302] Thu, 26 January 2017 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Chat forums are usually added to a website in order to accompany the website. What you're proposing is building a website to support the chat forum. I don't know if that's ever been done before.
Re: Audio Website [message #84415 is a reply to message #84414] Thu, 26 January 2017 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

This website is essentially a blog for everyone. It is intended for the discussion of high fidelity audio and home theater systems and concepts.

Re: Audio Website [message #84422 is a reply to message #84302] Sat, 28 January 2017 00:03 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
In my opinion, a website will need more content to be uploaded to the website. I think for starters, a blog would be sufficient for someone who doesn't have a lot of knowledege of website creation.
Previous Topic: How quiet is quiet enough
Next Topic: How many resolutions have you broken already?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:15:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio