Home » Audio » General » Laptop charger problem
Laptop charger problem [message #83448] Thu, 01 September 2016 05:58 Go to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I have had this laptop for 3 years now but it seems it is starting to have a problem with either the charging unit or battery.

With the charger plugged in, nothing seems to be going on. The charging icon is indicated on the battery but no charging is taking place. What could be the problem?
Re: Laptop charger problem [message #83450 is a reply to message #83448] Thu, 01 September 2016 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
Most likely it is your battery. I have an older laptop and I have to replace the battery in it every 4 years. I would start with that first and if you are still having problems then replace the charger.
Re: Laptop charger problem [message #83462 is a reply to message #83448] Fri, 02 September 2016 15:43 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I am a bit taken aback because replacing a laptop battery was never in my imagination. It has been two years ever since I bought my laptop. Does the warranty cover such issues?
Previous Topic: Audio and MIDI difference
Next Topic: Ham radio license cost
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 02:14:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout