Home » Audio » Home Theater » Got a new Roku 3
Got a new Roku 3 [message #81836] Sun, 27 December 2015 13:29 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
We were gifted with a new Roku 3 for Christmas. I was so happy to receive it because we had the original Roku and it runs slower than, well, I don't even know what! It would also freeze up a lot and we'd have to completely unplug it to reset it. This new Roku 3 is lightning fast in comparison! Very Happy
Re: Got a new Roku 3 [message #81842 is a reply to message #81836] Mon, 28 December 2015 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Coolness! I really like the Roku device.

The only complaint I have isn't just with Roku - it's with almost all device manufacturers these days. The absense of a front panel with serviceable controls really annoys me. Without a remote, the device is a brick. But like I said, many manufacturers are guilty of that design approach these days. Not just Roku.

Re: Got a new Roku 3 [message #81946 is a reply to message #81836] Thu, 04 February 2016 02:20 Go to previous message
MusicWife
Esquire
Newbie here. Can you explain how the Roku works? I haven't a clue about these 'new fangled' electronics. What shows/movies do you get? Can you watch shows as they air, or do you have to wait for them to come on at a later date? If so, about how long? I'm so confused!
Previous Topic: XM For The Home
Next Topic: Samsung Curved TVs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:45:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout