Home » Audio » General » Looking For Quality Headphones
Looking For Quality Headphones [message #78578] Sat, 07 December 2013 20:30 Go to next message
Nico is currently offline  Nico
Chancellor
I am looking for the best quality headphones that I can purchase for listening to music for up to $50. I am buying them for my son and I don't want to spend any more than that.
Re: Looking For Quality Headphones [message #79169 is a reply to message #78578] Thu, 30 January 2014 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samuel is currently offline  Samuel
Baron
I'm not sure what you'll get in that price range, as I've never shopped around hugely. Sennheiser have a reasonable sound and are more reasonably priced than most.
Re: Looking For Quality Headphones [message #79193 is a reply to message #78578] Fri, 31 January 2014 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
Unfortunately, quality headphones and $50 aren't often in the same sentence. You can pick up deals on Amazon every so often if you keep your eyes open. My buddy picked up a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's there for $67 a few weeks ago.
Re: Looking For Quality Headphones [message #79198 is a reply to message #78578] Sat, 01 February 2014 01:10 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Yeah, I agree that it might be hard to find a really good pair of headphones for less than $50. I bought a wired pair from Wal-Mart a few years back that's pretty good and they were probably $20 or $30 or so, but they're nothing special by any means.
Previous Topic: Why is 2 Channel Better
Next Topic: Neat Little Hack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:00:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout