Home » Audio » General » Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2
Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #897] Thu, 30 September 2004 17:38 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
David Cope will be married to his lovely bride, Jo-Ann Hayward, on Saturday October 2th. David is a really nice guy who I've had the pleasure of knowing for several years. He is active on AudioRoundTable.com (though, understandably, not as much lately) and his company Triode and Co has been one of it's sponsors since the time it was formed. Triode and Co is the Audio Note distributor for the USA.

Congratulations to David and Jo-Ann!

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #900 is a reply to message #897] Thu, 30 September 2004 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Hi Wayne!

Yikes! I wasn't expecting to see a wedding announcement on ART. You're too much, in the best way possible. You even got the Hyphen in Jo-Ann! What attention to detail.

Just spent all day clearing out my now former apt, and I'm ready to crash for the night. Meanwhile I'm comparing Sogon vs Vx IC's to help a dealer friend and his customer make a decision.

Help! I'm either incurable or insane. Maybe I'm incurably insane.

BUT I will be completely focused on the big W from mid-day tomorrow on . . .

Thanks for the good wishes!

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #904 is a reply to message #900] Thu, 30 September 2004 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hey I didn't get my invite; must of been an oversite.

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #908 is a reply to message #900] Thu, 30 September 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Congratulations, David.
-akhilesh

Congrats, Dave. Wishing you both the very best! [message #915 is a reply to message #900] Fri, 01 October 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
nt

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #921 is a reply to message #900] Fri, 01 October 2004 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Allllrrrright, David. best wishes to you and the Bride.

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #925 is a reply to message #900] Sat, 02 October 2004 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
YEAH! Congradulations Dave. My best to you and your's. Many years of peace.

Bill

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #931 is a reply to message #925] Mon, 04 October 2004 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob Neill is currently offline  Bob Neill
Esquire
We don't marry for peace! Peace is over-rated anyway.

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #932 is a reply to message #931] Tue, 05 October 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg R is currently offline  Greg R
Esquire
We do all it for the piece.
nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Re: Triode & Co's David Cope to be married October 2 [message #933 is a reply to message #932] Tue, 05 October 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bob Neill is currently offline  Bob Neill
Esquire
I have the impression that's not necessary these days.

Anyway, I have met the new Mrs. Cope and Mr. Cope is a fortunate man. She is quite wonderful. So he is indeed to be congratulated.

Previous Topic: Best $29.95 I ever spent in my audio hobby
Next Topic: So Long Rodney
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:21:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout