Home » Audio » General » Best Earbuds for Workout
Best Earbuds for Workout [message #76721] Sat, 11 May 2013 00:58 Go to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I like to listen to music while I'm working out, but the earbuds I have are driving me crazy. They won't stay in my ears! Which earbuds would you recommend for running?
Re: Best Earbuds for Workout [message #76723 is a reply to message #76721] Sat, 11 May 2013 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I can't recommend any in particular, but perhaps the earbuds you are using are too big for your ears. I know when I buy earbuds I usually have to size down, and once I do, they stay in a bit better.
Re: Best Earbuds for Workout [message #76748 is a reply to message #76721] Thu, 16 May 2013 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Kenwoody, what do your ear buds look like? I ask because when I first started running, I used the tiny ear buds that came with my mp3 player. They wouldn't stay in my ears either, so I had to switch up to those that fit over your ears instead. They're actually made for when you're exercising. They have this hook thing that goes over the top of your ear so they can't fall off.
Re: Best Earbuds for Workout [message #76751 is a reply to message #76748] Thu, 16 May 2013 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I bet the ones that hook over your ears are a lot nicer, especially when you are doing high-impact cardio, such as running. I should invest in a pair myself.
Re: Best Earbuds for Workout [message #77266 is a reply to message #76721] Tue, 23 July 2013 13:14 Go to previous message
The Mother is currently offline  The Mother
Baron
It's a little comforting to know that someone else has this problem! I must have tiny ears. I get the smallest earbuds I can and I use the tiniest little tip they offer. But it's like my ears just reject the earbuds. I can't listen to anything for having them pop out and then needing to stick the little things back in my ear!

Do the hook over the ears kind stay still? It seems like to me that they would just bounce around like regular headphones.

If at first you don't succeed, go back and do it the way Mother told you to.
Previous Topic: Music as a study aid?
Next Topic: Autism and Audio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:18:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout