Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Voice - this season
The Voice - this season [message #72181] Mon, 16 April 2012 19:52 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I've got to ask, do you watch The Voice? Are you a voter? I love watching the show but I don't vote. I'm the type that will watch, love the singers and then not vote. I do complain though when my favorite gets sent home. I love Team Blake this season.
Re: The Voice - this season [message #72194 is a reply to message #72181] Tue, 17 April 2012 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maggie is currently offline  maggie
Chancellor
We do watch it sometimes but we seldom vote. Most times we skip through it just to see the performances. Lately it seems like they are ditching good people, I wonder if they were signed??
Re: The Voice - this season [message #72195 is a reply to message #72194] Tue, 17 April 2012 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
We only have Netflix so I have not seen it, but I have heard a lot of good things about it. Is it kind of like American Idol where there is only one big winner?
Re: The Voice - this season [message #72203 is a reply to message #72181] Tue, 17 April 2012 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I cannot believe that Christina sent Jesse home last night. He was pegged to win the whole competition. What a shock! I swear my chin dropped to the floor when she made that announcement.
Re: The Voice - this season [message #72309 is a reply to message #72181] Sat, 21 April 2012 15:06 Go to previous message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I am watching it and I was shocked about Christina letting Jesse go too. I wonder if that is why America saved Chris (Opera singer). I was shocked that Blake did not save Rae Lynn though. I can't wait for this week. I love watching Adam sing, so it will be a treat. He sings with his team!

Let's chat!
Previous Topic: Rock of Ages
Next Topic: Lionel Ritchie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:06:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers