Home » Audio » General » Ear buds from China?
Ear buds from China? [message #72121] Thu, 12 April 2012 13:11 Go to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I am a huge fan of eBay, and I love shopping/bidding on there. I have been considering possibly getting head phones or ear buds from China. Sure, it may take a while for them to arrive, but they are so much cheaper then buying them from America. Has anyone else ever done this? Was it a good experience?
Re: Ear buds from China? [message #72122 is a reply to message #72121] Thu, 12 April 2012 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Where do you think most things are made? BTW....love ebay. Go for it!
Re: Ear buds from China? [message #72124 is a reply to message #72121] Fri, 13 April 2012 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maggie is currently offline  maggie
Chancellor
Personally I try to avoid buying from out of the country, how is it going to help the few manufactures that we have left here? Besides an overwhelming war going on to spend our money, we spend too much overseas importing rather than exporting. I love a good deal but not at that expense.
Re: Ear buds from China? [message #72502 is a reply to message #72121] Wed, 02 May 2012 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy is currently offline  Freddy
Viscount
I like the way you're thinking Maggie, but I can't go as far when it comes to something like ear buds. For an item like that I'll take the best deal I can find. I just think we're never going to compete with China again in that industry. For items like cars though, I always stick with items that are manufactured here.
Re: Ear buds from China? [message #72657 is a reply to message #72121] Wed, 09 May 2012 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Even if you buy them from an American manufacturer chances are high that most of the production still happened in China. I love shopping on ebay. The only thing I will never buy from China again is dvd's...they play as expected one time, and then they are junk.
Re: Ear buds from China? [message #72700 is a reply to message #72121] Sat, 12 May 2012 11:36 Go to previous message
likearecordbaby
Baron
I wouldn't compromise when it comes to ear buds, Equinom. Unless you can be confident about the quality somehow, you're better off avoiding cheap ways to listen to music.
Previous Topic: Irritating Sounds
Next Topic: Help with a center channel speaker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:48:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout