Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga [message #68632] Tue, 19 July 2011 01:27 Go to next message
BornThisWay is currently offline  BornThisWay
Chancellor
I'm such a big fan of Lady Gaga so I had to ask what you all think of her. What do you think of the most talked about popstar of the past few years? Do you love her or hate her, or are you neutral? I love her, she's seriously like my idol. She's very beautiful, inside and out. She inspires me, comforts me, her music is amazing, she's such an astounding, caring, warm-hearted person. I love her fashion sense too, and her fierce and confident attitude, and how she doesn't care if people put her down. I also admire her great concern and empathy for the LGBT community. She's a very strong activist for them, and also fights to end bullying in general. She preaches such good morals, and although she has had not too good a past in several respects, she stays positive and encourages people to be themselves, respect others, love, and do the right thing. I'm so, so glad I found out about her. I'm a fan of Gaga and I honestly don't care what people think if they don't like her.
Re: Lady Gaga [message #68662 is a reply to message #68632] Wed, 20 July 2011 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I am neutral. Her music is catchy but not really to my taste, and as for the crazy costumes, she reminds me a little of Elton John.
Re: Lady Gaga [message #68828 is a reply to message #68632] Wed, 03 August 2011 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I thinks she's very good. If I were more into "pop" music, I am sure that I would like her a lot more. I just don't listen to dance music very much, but I must give credit where credit is due, and she is extremely talented!
Re: Lady Gaga [message #68829 is a reply to message #68632] Wed, 03 August 2011 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I'm with Danny. She is undeniably talented and a creative force to be reckoned with, but I'm not into pop music that much, so she's not as personally appealing to me.
Re: Lady Gaga [message #68832 is a reply to message #68632] Wed, 03 August 2011 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BornThisWay is currently offline  BornThisWay
Chancellor
Thanks for the responses! I understand what all of you say. I'm glad you don't go as far as to diss the heck out of her as some people do, she's really so much more than what her image may usually show. I'm also glad you acknowledge her talents and power as a rather innovative, avant-garde artist. And I know that most people don't really care for pop music, it's understandable. You'll see soon enough that she does more, though! Her upcoming single actually blends a few genres together, and it'll be a good exhibitor of her talent beyond pop music. She has some other songs that are less "generic" as well; hopefully she'll show more of that side of her music to the public to further demonstrate to them that she's more than just a "one-trick pony".

For the record, I'm just one of those "super fans", I suppose you could say. No arrogance intended at all. I just love and support her.
Re: Lady Gaga [message #69224 is a reply to message #68632] Sun, 28 August 2011 18:45 Go to previous message
Jenna is currently offline  Jenna
Esquire
I love her as well! I think she is very inspiring and thought provoking. Her wardrobe is a little outlandish at times, well, all of the time, but that is part of her appeal. I can't wait to see her on the VMAs tonight!
Previous Topic: 2011 MTV VMAs
Next Topic: What's Your Favorite?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:53:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout