Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Voice
The Voice [message #67101] Mon, 18 April 2011 19:56 Go to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I know that most people will probably go: "Oh no, another reality show." But for those of us that like the competition ones, are you excited about "The Voice." I am excited because it is supposed to really be about the voice and not the look or gimmicks the contestants bring. What do you think?
Re: The Voice [message #67258 is a reply to message #67101] Wed, 27 April 2011 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigBoom is currently offline  BigBoom
Chancellor
I did not think that this show looked that interesting. I do like all the judges, but it seems like a silly concept with the judges having to fight it out to get the contestants they want.
Re: The Voice [message #67281 is a reply to message #67101] Thu, 28 April 2011 20:53 Go to previous message
Roxie is currently offline  Roxie
Baron
I have to admit that I wasn't all excited about it. However, I really like it. I think the fact that they really go for the voice is very good. I am pretty sure they wouldn't have gotten some of the contestants otherwise. I am intrigue by the competition between the judges. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what happens.
Previous Topic: My Ears!--Rebecca Black
Next Topic: Justin Bieber-love him or hate him?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:57:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio