Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Best Video Game Music
Best Video Game Music [message #66264] Wed, 23 February 2011 05:54 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
There is a game that I love to play on friv.com, called Swap Job, that has the coolest music! Sort of reminds me of a 70's disco! I don't know if I should dance or play!
Re: Best Video Game Music [message #66406 is a reply to message #66264] Tue, 01 March 2011 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SoundCheck is currently offline  SoundCheck
Chancellor
I'm not actually into video games. In fact, I don't play one. Very Happy...but I love the soundtrack of Final Fantasy. The music is so orchestral.
Re: Best Video Game Music [message #66429 is a reply to message #66264] Tue, 01 March 2011 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
Of course I could always say that the Final Fantasy and Chrono Cross soundtracks were my favorite, because that would be true. But I think one of the catchiest themes I ever heard came from a simple flash game.

http://www.avalanchegame.org/

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: Best Video Game Music [message #66471 is a reply to message #66264] Thu, 03 March 2011 15:51 Go to previous message
Reverb is currently offline  Reverb
Chancellor
I love Final Fantasy music, too! It's so beautiful, some of it makes me sad. Particularly the song titled, "Forever Rachel."

I also like music from newer games like Mass Effect.
Previous Topic: White Stripes Broke Up
Next Topic: I Am Number Four
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:30:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout