Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Music Genre That You To Listen To
Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #66101] Sun, 13 February 2011 06:30 Go to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
I like almost all music but I love listening to love songs as they reminded of fond times. We listen to music depending on what we have gone through during past years of our life. So which one do you like?
Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #66107 is a reply to message #66101] Sun, 13 February 2011 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
18527 Total Tracks

14877 Album/EP/Singles Tracks
3650 Misc. Non-Album Tracks

10145 Heavy Metal Tracks (943 Albums)
3004 Pop Tracks
1433 Non-Hard Rock/Metal Rock Tracks (62 Albums)

7204 Rock/Hard Rock Tracks (607 Albums)
5699 Hard Rock Tracks (538 Albums)
3934 Power Metal Tracks (355 Albums)
2175 Prog. Metal Tracks (207 Albums)
1851 Thrash Tracks (183 Albums)
1109 Alt. Metal Tracks (96 Albums)
933 Death Metal Tracks (90 Albums)
59 Other Tracks (3 Albums)

Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #66230 is a reply to message #66101] Sun, 20 February 2011 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PopcornAlley is currently offline  PopcornAlley
Chancellor
Every once in a while there is a song that you can listen to over and over again and never grow tired of it. There is one song that when I hear it, I have to drop everything and hang on every word. So what is this powerful song for me? Paul Davis' "I Go Crazy".

Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #66234 is a reply to message #66101] Sun, 20 February 2011 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
I love different genres of music ranging from the stuff that can be heard on the radio, to more underground music. Heck, I even have some videogame soundtracks on my iPod right now. Normally though, I end up listening to 5-10 songs all the time out of whatever I have in my playlist, then change to different songs when I find something I like.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #66348 is a reply to message #66234] Sun, 27 February 2011 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
falloutgirl
Baron
I don't like really loud music. I really enjoy alternative and pop rock though, even if sometimes it can get a bit loud. My favorite music genres to listen to are country, light rock, and acoustic. James Morrison, MoZella, Adele, and Laura Izibor are among my favorite singers.
Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #66536 is a reply to message #66348] Sun, 06 March 2011 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
Adele is pretty cool. You just made me want to listen right now. But I don't understand not liking loud music. Well, unless it is just some classical background music....
Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #70674 is a reply to message #66101] Thu, 29 December 2011 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I used to have only one musical taste - art rock. Only music from Yes, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Emerson Lake and Palmer and others like them would pass under my turntable stylus. I was sort of a music bigot then too, in that other kinds of rock seemed too simple for my tastes, so called three-chord-rock was definitely not for me. But then I loosened up some, and eventually would listen to other types. Now days, I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. The audio shows have been responsible for a lot of that, since there are so many people there with so many different tastes.

Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #70677 is a reply to message #66101] Thu, 29 December 2011 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
Adveser, you are a rock solid fan. I like listening to those kind of music when I was younger. I like listening to more softer and mellower music these days because I wanted to relax after a tiring job.

Sometimes I don't like this holiday season because the songs are always the same anywhere I go. And even if I don't want to sing that song, I am forced to sing it in my mind because I keep hearing it. I'm talking about Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer.
Re: Music Genre That You To Listen To [message #70686 is a reply to message #70677] Fri, 30 December 2011 16:03 Go to previous message
j0ann3 is currently offline  j0ann3
Baron
I usually listen to what's on the radio, like pop music. I have no patience to search for new stuff. Anyway, the music on the charts are pretty good too, Katy Perry, Lady gaga, Rihanna, etc...xx

Joanne! xx
Previous Topic: Road Trip Playlist
Next Topic: The Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:10:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers