Home » Audio » Movies & Music » When is Breaking Dawn coming out?
When is Breaking Dawn coming out? [message #64987] Mon, 29 November 2010 18:48 Go to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
I am tired of waiting for the 4th book to be turned into a movie (Twilight series). Does anyone know the date that the movie will be in theaters?

I can't wait for it!

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: When is Breaking Dawn coming out? [message #64996 is a reply to message #64987] Mon, 29 November 2010 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jane66 is currently offline  jane66
Chancellor
I wish I could tell you for sure. Like you, I can't wait for it to come out too. I've been checking on Amazon everyday for the release date and all I get is a "to be announced". So we wait together. If I find out a more concrete release date I will post.
Re: When is Breaking Dawn coming out? [message #65031 is a reply to message #64987] Tue, 30 November 2010 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoptoit is currently offline  Hoptoit
Baron
I don't think it's been announced yet, as I have been watching too. I do know that the last book will be made into 2 parts, so 1 part will come out and then we will probably have to wait another 6 months for the end.
Re: When is Breaking Dawn coming out? [message #65900 is a reply to message #64987] Sun, 30 January 2011 18:31 Go to previous message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
Still nothing about the release date - I'm getting sick of waiting. I really can't wait to see it. I wonder how long we will have to wait for the second half of it to come out, since we have had to wait this long for the first half.

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Previous Topic: Disturbing Movies
Next Topic: Caleb Slade
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:14:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers