Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Superman Returns
Superman Returns [message #6968] Tue, 18 July 2006 04:49 Go to next message
sub-zero is currently offline  sub-zero
Chancellor
I saw this over the weekend and enjoyed it immensely. I am very pleased with the way they did the movie, with the original Superman score by John Williams and with the overal continutiy of the first 2 Superman movies. I heard a long time ago that they were discounting 3 and 4, so this was not a surprise, in fact when I first heard it, I was pleased because those last 2 really didn't fit into the mold anyway.

I will speak more about this later once everyone has had a chance to see it, I don't want to give any spoilers right now.

And yes, I will see it again!

Re: Superman Returns [message #6972 is a reply to message #6968] Tue, 18 July 2006 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I've been wanting to see that movie too. Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Superman Returns [message #6975 is a reply to message #6972] Tue, 18 July 2006 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sub-zero is currently offline  sub-zero
Chancellor
I saw it twice already. If you liked the first 2 movies, you should enjoy this one.

Re: Superman Returns [message #6989 is a reply to message #6975] Fri, 21 July 2006 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
It was very good very good indeed MR. BOND!!!

Re: Superman Returns [message #7015 is a reply to message #6989] Sat, 05 August 2006 19:37 Go to previous message
matefork is currently offline  matefork
Viscount
Too much special effects. But i like the flying scenes though. The first two seem to me were better.

Previous Topic: Debbie Harry just does something to me
Next Topic: Avast.........July 7th is just around the corner (NT)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:14:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio