Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Some Facts and a real laugh
Some Facts and a real laugh [message #58219] Fri, 14 April 2006 16:33 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Our local county newspaper has published some facts concerning illegals.
There are over 400k of them here. They have 1800 illegals in jail at an annual cost to the county of 2.8 million dollars.
They estimate over 5.5 million dollars per year in emergency room/EMT/and other medicall costs that are considered non-collectable by the county due to illegals inability to be forced to pay for their health care.
They estimate 3 millionj dollar costs for illegals using the schools for their children while paying no taxes.

The Laugher.
Here it is, they are planning to boycott all jobs on May 1st. To show us how much we are dependant on them.
AHHH HA HA HA! AHHH HAA HAAA HA! What a joke. Please; please boycott us I beg you all. Go ahead cut your own throats when we see how much we don't need you! Gee; I might have to mow my own lawn. Oh God please save me.
Oh and by the way; can you boycott the schools so our kids can go back to 24 children in a class instead of 30.
Can you boycott the Hospitals so Doctors can attend to the genuinelly sick and injured instead of treating you for a cold because you don't have a physician.
Can you boycott the roads so those hoop-di hondas aren't sitting on the side of the road.
Can you boycott all the building trades so our sons can get jobs as laborers to help with college or out-of work or the laid off Americans can get work to feed their families.
Can you boycott the crime industry so we taxpayers can see a serious tax cut when we don't have to incarcerate you.

Re: Some Facts and a real laugh [message #58221 is a reply to message #58219] Sat, 15 April 2006 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Can you boycott the fact that US (and EU) can`t be safe, nice, and wealthy places no more - closed with iron walls - in the world where most of the countries are full of poor people? War is out there, with weapons and economics - and wealthy countries are the most responsible for that situation. What? All the manufacturing to the poor countries where workers work for peanuts and corrupted goverments share with big companies? What? War in Iraq ruined millions - many of them will try to escape...do we need the war in Iran, too?
During the war and economic crise in ex-YU hundreds of thousands went to other countries, legal and illegal. I think that`s almost 10% of the new population in Croatia now, mostly from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but from Kosovo, too. Is this bad thing for the domestics - you can bet...

Re: Some Facts and a real laugh [message #58224 is a reply to message #58221] Sat, 15 April 2006 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
People fleeing from a violent and destructive war is a valid justification for immigration. This thing here with Mexico is a joint effort on the part of Mexico and American business leaders to force wages down.

Re: Some Facts and a real laugh [message #58225 is a reply to message #58224] Sat, 15 April 2006 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I can understand that all parts in this issue feel cheated and bad for many reasons, I just don`t like this "AUSLANDER RAUS!" part of this discussion...

Re: Some Facts and a real laugh [message #58226 is a reply to message #58225] Sat, 15 April 2006 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Damir; thats a phrase we have never heard here; you have to explain that.
However if you mean the concept that the illegals must go; then yes; they must go. They must go home and start working on making their homeland a better place to raise the families they left behind. Mexico is rich in natural resources, has plenty of land and water and sits between two oceans with ports for shipping. It sits at the crossroads of two continents that each have huge amounts of goods waiting to be shipped/manufactured/assembled and everything else you need to create a healthy vibrant economy. Therefor they should not be here; they should be busy getting their own house in order instead of stealing from Americans the things they sacrificed and died for.

How can they. [message #58227 is a reply to message #58226] Sat, 15 April 2006 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTF is currently offline  GTF
Chancellor
I've watched a show about the armored car business.
They showed how their made and who their biggest customers were.
Yep Mexico.
The crime down there is rampent. The police corrupt.
It's like the criminals run that place.

Then they go up to places like Farmingville, live 40 in a house.
Lear at the women and make rude comments.
Jump in front of unsuspecting drivers to make a buck.
Yes my son knows a few people that had that experence.

The take American jobs and drive up taxs.
Send them all home.
Even though not all of them are bad people, many good workers,
this is not there homeland. Let them go fix their own.
Oops too many criminals.

You guys can re-populate the Krajina region with the albanians [message #58228 is a reply to message #58225] Sat, 15 April 2006 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eldragon is currently offline  Eldragon
Viscount
Krajina has been vacant for quite awhile.

Re: How can they. [message #58229 is a reply to message #58227] Sat, 15 April 2006 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yeah; I'm shopping in HD in Bayshore today and I turn to the wife in amazement. Not one person except us is native born in the whole garden area. I swear I could not understand a single conversation.
This is what I said to her. I like these people; they are for the most part kind and decent to talk to; they work hard and they have a good ense of humor and they are usually bright.
But I didn't sign on to live in Mexico. If I wanted that I would have bought there. When legal immigrants come here they disperse and become part of the communities. These illegals cannot do that. So they form ghettos. Ghettos that require huge amounts of public monies to police and provide health care and schooling. Then the men are solitary because the wives and kids are back home. So they need recreation and get into trouble. Their money goes back to the Mexican economy so it doesn't help us. You have to worry whenever you drive around their areas because they drive bombs and have no insurance and you can't sue them for anything anyway because they have no standing.

And anyway I want to live in my country; not someone elses. Period. I don't have to apologise for that.

Re: You guys can re-populate the Krajina region with the albanians [message #58230 is a reply to message #58228] Sat, 15 April 2006 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Nice idea in the minds of some idiot-warlords, they tried really hard about "ethnic cleancing" and "populations swapping"...the idea almost worked...in the end, almost all Albanians from Kosovo were expelled in Albania and Macedonia. Probabbly, most of them would finish in Croatia and EU, like Bosnians before. But, NATO bombs finished this, Albanians returned to Kosovo, most of the Serbs who still lived here went to Serbia, like Serbs from "Krajina" region in Croatia before that, Croatians from Vojvodina relocated in Croatia, etc.
Nice story.

I didn't realise your from LI. [message #58231 is a reply to message #58229] Sat, 15 April 2006 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
GTF is currently offline  GTF
Chancellor
My parents used to take us kids to downtown Bayshore to go shopping
during the 60's.
Buster Brown shoes on main street was there.
This is our country. Assimilated immigrants from years ago.
My grandparents were proud, happy to learn English.
They still spoke their native tounge when home or among
certain friends, but English was the language spoken among
American's. After all this is America.
The oldest of our family didn't learn English because they
were "old".
The lazy lumps here now need to get with this country.
If they like the Old Country so much better no one is stopping
them from going back.

GTF

Previous Topic: Another nice story
Next Topic: Iran -sppining out of control- your take?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:34:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio