Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports
Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57971] Tue, 21 February 2006 10:21 Go to next message
Old Brown Eyes is currently offline  Old Brown Eyes
Chancellor
I wonder how you guys feel about this. UAE is rumored to have ties to terrorists. Maybe I care because I am just a few miles from one of these ports. Seems to me we should control and run our own ports. Of course the Brits are running some of them now. And while I am ranting why Beretta instead of Colt.

Russ

Re: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57972 is a reply to message #57971] Tue, 21 February 2006 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Re: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57973 is a reply to message #57971] Tue, 21 February 2006 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
It used to be worthwhile to follow these political developements but the Bushe's have taken it so over the top that we are living with the blind. Lets worry about gay marriage; thats a real problem in this life.
Never mind Bush'e friends the Saudi's; remmember they were the ones who bailed him out when he was losing his business and his dad used his influence with the terror...sorry I mean Saudi's to get Bushe a contract with Shell Oil.
This is just more of the same sham dealings he is good at.

Re: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57974 is a reply to message #57972] Tue, 21 February 2006 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Damir; ABBA?, where's Joy Division or the Replacements?
Are you a fan of XTC?

Re: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57975 is a reply to message #57974] Tue, 21 February 2006 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hehe, based on my posts here, you think that I`m the XTC fan?
Just the band, I liked their strange melodies/stories and sounds...but didn`t listen to them for a long time...
P.S. The Replacements ?!

Re: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57976 is a reply to message #57975] Tue, 21 February 2006 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I don't have a lot of info on them; I thought you might because they were recommended to me along with some of the bands you listen to. That politically intense hardcore stuff.
When are you going to give up your secrets on the 300B amp? I don't want to spend any more money until I see that little beauty. I am trying to follow the maths but those computor equations are really hard to grasp.

Re: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports [message #57977 is a reply to message #57971] Tue, 21 February 2006 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I was wondering about this very same thing.

Am I missing something or is this as dumb an idea as it sounds?

Re: It proves Bush is NOT an American; he's and "OILMAN" [message #57978 is a reply to message #57977] Tue, 21 February 2006 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The first nation to recognise the Taliban/the Nation that funded Osama BIn Laden/the biggest drug smuggling supporters. I said he would start to pull this crap since the term is running out in two years.
Makes me sick.

Re: Isn't Dubai where Micheal Jackson went? [message #57979 is a reply to message #57977] Tue, 21 February 2006 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Maybe Bush is a Jackson 5 fan.

Re: It proves Bush is NOT an American; he's and "OILMAN" [message #57980 is a reply to message #57978] Tue, 21 February 2006 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
No, now, c'mon. Aside from sounding unpatriotic, selling out our ports and or sacrificing security.

Think bout this objectively. this is a group of educated people that 50% of the the population (give or take) is behind and thinks we are safer now.

I don't feel safe, secure or American letting the UAE oversee/run/or have anything to do with our ports, and or points of entry.

What on earth am I missing? No Joke?

Previous Topic: Excessive politicking on this forum
Next Topic: Olympics!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:31:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers