Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » We Wish You A merry xmas; We Wish You A Merry Xmas
We Wish You A merry xmas; We Wish You A Merry Xmas [message #57649] Fri, 23 December 2005 07:42 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Why write that? Because I can. Sorry I don't have any transformers to talk about.
Sheeesh! Where's Mr Vynil?

Campagnolo Transformers [message #57651 is a reply to message #57649] Fri, 23 December 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lelandcrooks is currently offline  lelandcrooks
Chancellor
I thought we were talking about bicycles.

Re: We Wish You A merry xmas; We Wish You A Merry Xmas [message #57653 is a reply to message #57649] Fri, 23 December 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hi, MB - Merry Christmas to you, too and to all people here.
Well, enough is enough, Christmas time is here, no more perverse themes (for now), thanks to remind me...

Re: Campagnolo Transformers [message #57654 is a reply to message #57651] Fri, 23 December 2005 07:59 Go to previous message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
Hi Leland:

We were... and you had mentioned something about amps... and I said that there wasn't much over on group build... and then damir went wild.... his was the first attack.

but anyway... back to Campagnolo... I'd imagine Tulio would have excelled and done well in nearly any field of endeavour. Of course, as you probably know he got his start as a pro bike racer... and then developed a range of novel products (no copy catting for a man of this stature) that went on to define the history of cycle component development for fifty years or more.

the other giant (imo) in cycling from it's early days throughout the 20th C would have to be Cinelli. Again, no copy cat stuff from cinelli... no riding on coattails... but, instead unique, novel and well engineered products.

Merry Christmas and may some Campagnolo iron be found under your tree.

msl

Previous Topic: I thought that this argument had been settled.....
Next Topic: Dover PA Judge; Intelligent Design is,"Breathtaking Inanity."
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:36:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout