Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » 2 Blind Moose
2 Blind Moose [message #57252] Sun, 23 October 2005 17:29 Go to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I picked up this cab as an impulse item sinse the artwork on the bottle caught my eye. Not a bad bottle. you might want to give it a try

Nope sorry, nothing political!

Re: 2 Blind Moose [message #57254 is a reply to message #57252] Sun, 23 October 2005 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
A connosower ehh.
There used to be about 8 or ten vinyards on the island here and they would have tastings where you could have as many glasses as you wanted without question. We would end up with S--- on our faces coming home; hitting each one as they appeared. Now there must be 30 or more and they are all prissy about your tasting habits. Little tiny cups.
Each one is owned by some Dentist or Doctor from Park Avenue looking for the tax write-off. Only now the land is so valuable it isn't worth it anymore and they sell to developers. I liked Pindar.
Lot's of good Wineries upstate; no?
Ever make your own?

Re: 2 Blind Moose [message #57255 is a reply to message #57254] Sun, 23 October 2005 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)

The wineries up are plentiful. Sadly I can’t find any I like or I'd be happy to support the locals. I admit I don’t look very hard since I haven’t found any even close to what I would like. I drink reds, Mostly California cabs or Italy Veneto region. Some good Tuscany and Umbria as well as Oregon and Washington. Lots of good Pinot but its gaining much popularity and price unfortunately.
The guys at the bowling alley always said I was a consumer, not a connoisseur?

Re: 2 Blind Moose [message #57257 is a reply to message #57255] Mon, 24 October 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I always heard that if you can spell conniseur then you are one.
The Bowling Alley ehh; so those expensive Italian Wines go good with a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich? Fries on the side extra greasy.

I got a chicken cutlet sandwich there once it was so tough that it walked down the counter and beat the shit out of my cup of coffee;
coffee just wasn't strong enough to defend itself.
Tom Waits

"Warm Beer;Cold Women".

Re: 3 Blind Moose [message #57259 is a reply to message #57257] Mon, 24 October 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Ha, that's pretty funny. I can’t believe I was retarded enough to typo 2 blind moose for the title. Good grief...

Ya-know, I got talked into joining a bowling this one time. It was hideous. Longest season of the year. There was a whole lots of peoples there enjoying themselves. I wasn't one of them!

Re: 3 Blind Moose [message #57263 is a reply to message #57259] Mon, 24 October 2005 13:14 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
You don't like bowling? I like it; just don't seem to find time. What else is there to do on Tuesday nights anyway?

Previous Topic: The worst album covers ever
Next Topic: Top five commercials of the year...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:13:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio