Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » sticking up butts
sticking up butts [message #55898] Wed, 06 October 2004 22:07 Go to next message
Nudnick is currently offline  Nudnick
Esquire
Gee, that Bottle Head guy gave me a great idea!!!

He said it was soooo much FUN to stick hot vacuum tubes up your girlfriend's butt, and boy was he right!!! We got off on it, and now we stick tubes up each other's bungholes EVERY DAY! You should try it!

Re: sticking up butts [message #55899 is a reply to message #55898] Thu, 07 October 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Nice to see those from AA taking an interest.

Re: sticking up butts [message #55900 is a reply to message #55898] Thu, 07 October 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doc BS is currently offline  Doc BS
Esquire
Would that be foreplay or seduction?

Doc BS
(that's Doc Butthole Surfer for those less familiar with my true identity)

Re: sticking up butts [message #55901 is a reply to message #55899] Thu, 07 October 2004 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Challenged by Sound is currently offline  Challenged by Sound
Esquire
maybe its just an ohio thing and it will pass.

gotta go,,, 2A3 is all warmed up

Re: sticking up butts [message #55902 is a reply to message #55901] Fri, 08 October 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Ohio;.. I spent a week there one night.

Re: sticking up butts [message #55903 is a reply to message #55902] Fri, 08 October 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
What's up with Ohio?

Re: sticking up butts [message #55904 is a reply to message #55903] Fri, 08 October 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I Don't know, Challenged brought it up. My joke is just old vaudeville stuff. There is nothing new in comedy since then. Hey Wayne, where is everyone? What are they timing this free album contest? Counting the posts? J.R.

Re: sticking up butts [message #55905 is a reply to message #55904] Fri, 08 October 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Could be that people are at the Denver show. Or it could just be that it's Friday and people are getting their work done and preparing for the weekend.

Check this out - Yesterday, it was about 80o in the AM so even though we were supposed to get some rain, I did a lot of errands on my motorcycle. I knew that if it rained, it was warm enough it wouldn't be too bad. Just be cool with the new rain slick spots.

So finally it starts raining, and it's that warm thick rain that soaks you and makes you feel like you're swimming. Kinda funny. So after a while, it stops and I think I'll probably get dry from the rest of the ride. I even went inside for awhile and could have changed vehicles to take the car for my next round of errands. But it became nice outside and I thought probably the ride would dry that last little bit of damp out of me. Could have changed into dry clothes or could have taken the car. But I figured I'd ride again.

As soon as I got back out on the road, it burst into heavy rain that made standing water high enough to stall a dozen cars or so around town. I guess it was just my day to get wet.

Re: sticking up butts [message #55906 is a reply to message #55905] Fri, 08 October 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
That'll teach you to be a rebel! Next time just wear your flippers. How are the winters there? Can you ride regularly?

Re: sticking up butts [message #55907 is a reply to message #55906] Fri, 08 October 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi John,

Yeah, you can ride here pretty much year round. We have a few days that get below freezing every year, and it's probably not cool to ride then 'cause the various liquids that find their way onto the roads can freeze in a thin haze. But you knew that. Basically, the winters are mild and while it may be a little uncomfortable to ride on a 40o day, that's what most days of our winters are, 30's and 40's, with a few days that sneak into the 20's.

Wayne

Previous Topic: Bottlehead/check it out
Next Topic: Perhaps, ...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:44:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers