Home » xyzzy » Tower » It's lonely
It's lonely [message #55210] Tue, 09 May 2006 17:34 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes; sometimes it is lonely being a contrarian. Having a viewpoint that is not shared by many is a lonely and solitary thing. But; someone has to do it.
Otherwise everyone would;...what? Sit around agreeing all the time. Yawn.

Re: It's lonely [message #55213 is a reply to message #55210] Wed, 10 May 2006 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Yes, themes like "let`s euthanasy everyone over 70 years of age, less medical expenses", and tomorrow "let`s have free medical insurance for everyone, without limits". And little GWB into all of this (guilty in all cases:-) ); then sit back and enjoy in "angry" responses (at least, Mr Vinyl and me:-) )...

Re: It's lonely [message #55217 is a reply to message #55213] Wed, 10 May 2006 08:56 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Who siad all that stuff? I missed it. Euthanise everyone over 70? I'd have to kill my own mom and dad. Free medical insurance? You are right; lets have no medical insurance and watch people die.
And yes; GWB is the worst president ever in our history; finally surpassing Grover Cleveland.
Mr Vinyl is blinded by propoganda and has lost the capacity to think for himself. Thats why he hangs on every word of the Bush News on Fox.

Previous Topic: Lets see; Today Whirlpool announced the lay-off of 4500 workers; yesterday AOL announced the same fo
Next Topic: Ok, here are the numbers for the national debt 1987-2006
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 05:06:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout