Home » xyzzy » Tower » Hey Hey They're going to book Delay/mug shot and all
Hey Hey They're going to book Delay/mug shot and all [message #54770] Thu, 20 October 2005 06:23 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yep; there's a warrant issued for the little weasal; he has to do the dreaded, PERP WALK!
Ahh; how satisfying it is to be vindicated. I will bask in the glow for a while.

And how were you vindicated?..(NT) [message #54771 is a reply to message #54770] Thu, 20 October 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Re: Wait; wasn't that you telling us how innocent he was? [message #54772 is a reply to message #54770] Thu, 20 October 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Not the last one to go either. Every one of those criminals in the shrub forest are going down; down! Wait till they get to that rat Cheney.
The mortgage deduction will stay; even those pirates won't get away with that one.
And Rummy that gibbering idiot; he won't be able to get a job managing a Burger King in Bagdahd. The customers will torture him for a while.
The butcher of the Potomac.

Was DeLay convicted of something? As usual you have the facts wrong. [message #54773 is a reply to message #54772] Thu, 20 October 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
DeLay hasn't been convicted of anything yet. So as it stands right now he could be found innocent, the case can be thrown out, or he can be found guitly.

Also I have "NEVER" said he was innocent. Do you read any of my actual posts I make or just have knee jerk reactions without reading? Since neither I nor anyone else has said he was innocent what were you vindicated in?

Re: See post below [message #54776 is a reply to message #54773] Thu, 20 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Did you write that post" Sure Looks Like Delay Was Innocent.?" Mr Vinyl

Re: See post below [message #54777 is a reply to message #54776] Thu, 20 October 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yes, I sure did write that post. Does the phrase "sure looks like" Translate to "he is" in your mind?

What do you think this might mean? It's from the same thread that I know you must have read because you wouldn't respond without reading the posts right?:
"This is why I say it sounds like he is innocent. I am not saying he is innocent but that it looks like it. We well see."

**Now read this part carefully. Ready?
Tom DeLay has not been convicted of anything at all yet. So what are you talking about???

Re: See post below [message #54778 is a reply to message #54777] Thu, 20 October 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
No one said convicted; we've been talking about the charges and whether they will or will not be brought against him. He was indicted now he goes to trial. Before today we had no way of knowing if the charges would result in a criminal trial. Now he is charged as a criminal and must face justice like all criminals.
Say; what type of block letters are you going to find next? I mean how big can they get; we get the point.
Didn't you bring up Newt Gingrich earlier; the same Newt who served his wife with divorce papers in the hospital while she was in the actual process of undergoing radiation therapy for cancer. You guys are something else man.
But your republican revolution is fizzling; thank god; and your time is nearly done.
The tax bill will be defeated/social security will survive/the Iraqi's are doomed to civil war the minute the 150k American soldiers leave;
times may get better as soon as we get this creep out of office.
And the legacy;

2000 dead and countless wounded in horrible ways for nothing
A breeding ground for terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan
A broken stretch of relationships with what used to be our allies overseas
A terrible deficit weighing the future generations down with fiscal disaster
The symbol of America on the nightly news fumbling and bumbling around in New Orleans like a helpless giant
Religous wacko's running major political campaigns with impunity and dictating to the citizens how they can behave all the while paying no taxes and living off the taxpayers dime.
Countlesss potential terrorists flooding across the southern borders while the feds are busy searching baby carriages and old ladies from Minnesota in airports
The loss of American scientific supremecy to overseas interests due to religously motivated prevention of research
Nice...real nice.

"No one said convicted; we've been talking about the charges and whether they will or will [message #54779 is a reply to message #54778] Thu, 20 October 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We never discussed any such thing. See you are delusional. You make things up in your mind. Show me where any of my posts discussed whether or not DeLay would be brought up on charges?

Same thing with our tax discussion I say one thing, you say it's wrong, I prove you wrong, you change the subject.

Basic liberal tactics.

But thanks for your posts. I'm keeping them for my reference as examples of how a liberal squirms when presented with the facts. So it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Re:CUTE: BUT WRONG, AS USUAL [message #54780 is a reply to message #54779] Thu, 20 October 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
nt

Re: See post below [message #54781 is a reply to message #54778] Thu, 20 October 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Better play nice or Wayne will pull out his tony clifton puppet

Previous Topic: Ever notice how the simple of mind tend to label people?
Next Topic: So what's up with the bomb in DC?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:32:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio