Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi / Bottlehead HT system. Progress so far
Pi / Bottlehead HT system. Progress so far [message #51219] Sun, 01 July 2007 12:17 Go to next message
xcortes is currently offline  xcortes
Baron
The room where the system will be (actually the whole house) will be ready in two months. In the first picture it is the leftmost room.

Two Bottlehead Paramounts are already playing music as well as two Pi4 speakers. You can see them in the second picture in a temporary setup testing them with the Outlaw processor that I have already purchased.

The other three Paramounts are in the making and hopefully will be finished before the house. The other three speakers are almost finished. The cabinets and crossovers are done and mounting and connecting the drivers is all that is required.

Judging by the sound of the first two channels it looks promising :>)

Outlaw receiver [message #51220 is a reply to message #51219] Sun, 01 July 2007 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Have you had a chance to use the Outlaw? This is the model I'm going to purchase for our HT.

Re: Outlaw receiver [message #51221 is a reply to message #51220] Sun, 01 July 2007 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
Not much yet but so far it looks promising. Video looks very nice using my BR player. I'm right now using it in two channel to test it althought the amps are just built in and they need to break in at least a bit. As I said so far it looks like I made the right choice.

Looks great! [message #51223 is a reply to message #51221] Sun, 01 July 2007 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Your room, speakers and electronics look great! I wish I could hear your setup when it is done. I'll bet it will be awesome!

Re: Looks great! [message #51224 is a reply to message #51223] Sun, 01 July 2007 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
"I wish I could hear your setup when it is done"

If you ever come down to Mexico city we're 30 minutes away. We're even building a guest's room so feel free anytime you want!

xavier

Re: Looks great! [message #51225 is a reply to message #51224] Mon, 02 July 2007 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
j.luis is currently offline  j.luis
Chancellor
Hola Xavier me imagino que te llamas Xavier soy Luis Cruz de Monterrey ,Mexico . Muy buen equipo solo quisiera hacerte una pregunta has oido las Pi tower 2 desde que he andado en este foro son las bocinas que mas han llmado mi atencion el modelo original ya que Wayne las tuvo por mas de 20 aƱos y las descontinuo solo por que el gran piezo tweeter KSN 1038 coincidentalmente fabricado aqui en Mexico y del cual no me encontrado ninguno no se tu fue descontinuado por Motorola . Un saludo desde Monterey .

Re: Looks great! [message #51226 is a reply to message #51225] Mon, 02 July 2007 17:18 Go to previous message
dB is currently offline  dB
Master
UAUH!
Nice ceramic tiles also...
Good Job xcortes (show us more when you can).

Previous Topic: 3 Pi Profesional Questions
Next Topic: Pi 2 tower xover
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:01:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout