Home » Audio » Speaker » Why won't a single driver speaker do metal?
Re: Why won't a single driver speaker do metal? [message #21123 is a reply to message #21121] Mon, 01 August 2005 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ed Schilling is currently offline  Ed Schilling
Baron
Martin,
Fair enough. You should know I was not thinking of you or anyone in particular. I am sure you don't agree with me and would not expect you to argue with me on Waynes forum. I do try to point out as often as possible that many times I am not stating "facts" but rather opinion and observations. If I have gotten facts wrong I think you should educate me.

Please read the last sentence in my reply to Bob's post. I clearly say " My opinions Ok, Guys". My response to Jeff was based on his first post to the Decware thread..(page2).he said something in it that I could simply prove not to be true. I have re read the post I made on this forum and I can back up my opinions........My only intention was to disagree with Bob's premise....single drivers can in fact do "Metal". That's all. Nothing more. No hidden agenda. The fact that you did not reply did not infer that you or anyone else who did not post agreed with me. Again, I stated a fact based on an observation....and I was thinking of no one in particular....not even you.

You wrote................
>>>>>> Shortly after posting your response on this forum, you provided a pointer from your own forum on AudioCircle. Then you enter into a discussion on the Decware forum where you argue your point of view in a number of posts. I can only conclude that you made the post here to stir the pot and also provide amusement for your followers on the other forums. My opinions on the subject are just that. I'm not trying to cause trouble but thought I might give my .02. I simply disagree with the subject line. And a few other points as well, but not on everything. Bet you can guess which ones if you try! A hint....my PSTL is much happier with my X150! Thought some of you might be interested.....
Ed

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message