Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Pro-ject TT and stuff needs to go
Pro-ject TT and stuff needs to go [message #73362] Sun, 22 July 2012 14:12 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone. It seems that after building my Dual, Rega Rocket TT I once again have too many TTs (now 5). I need to reduce the numbers before it becomes a spousal issue. So I figure my Pro-ject is the one to go. Not that it is flawed or anything, just one too many.

Pro-ject Debut III (black plinth). $450 with the stuff below
Optional acrylic platter (original one as well)
Speedbox
No cartridge (I upgraded the OM5 with a OM30 stylus and it now resides in the Rocket)
But...If you talk to me kindly I could part with a low miles Denon DL110 for $75 more.

I also have an excess Grado Reference Platinum I with low miles that can go for $200. This one will not work in the P-J unless you put a piece of mu metal under a part of the platter. Easy to do and I can show in photos how to do it. Unfortunately I no longer have the metal. It is about $20 on the web.

Neither cartridge has over 150 hours, they probably have under 100.

The Project was modded to put RCA jacks on the back underside of the plinth. I didn't really like the cheap cables it came with so now you can use any that you like.

Buyer pays postage, US only please.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FS ALTEC 811B horns VINTAGE $170
Next Topic: FS: JBL 2226JPL's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 03:15:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects