Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » out of my way Flanders! I've got a class to teach!
Re: out of my way Flanders! I've got a class to teach! [message #9284 is a reply to message #9283] Sun, 16 October 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
The audio club I am a member of is fairly thin on tube guys. No shortage of enthusiasm for their performance. Likely also a bit of sticker shock whilst shopping. I know I could not afford to buy what I am building...

So, I am preparing some notes for our newsletter. I am looking for a pull back the curtain level of stuff, and show how easy it is to get out and create. Then on to a face to face project discussion and execution.

Probably going to have some PCB made of the CCS to support the project. I ran into a chap who is getting in on the Merlin E-Linear OPTx buy and he has a source that charges by area.

As the new guy, I don't have too much vacation available, but I would really like to take you up on the offer. I ought to be able to get a decent presentation together by then if I can put my soldering Iron down for long enough. As far as scheduling goes, I'll warn Jonathan off that weekend for the Mill Tasting.
cheers,
Douglas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Say Douglas
Next Topic: No more Riken resistors
Goto Forum: