Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Just Loaded in 4 Pis (4 Pi Installation)
Re: Just Loaded in 4 Pis [message #80572 is a reply to message #80570] Thu, 25 September 2014 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I am so sorry to hear about your father passing. It definitely brings things into perspective, but I hate that kind of perspective. I was still in that "eternal youth" mindset until my dad died, even though I was nearly fifty then. But after he died, ever since then, I've been keenly focused on my own mortality and that of all those close to me. Now it's all about "life's too short."

Which is the perfect segue to the topic of the TD12S woofers. Don't sweat it. What we saw there was a small shop that really can't afford QC so stuff slips. But they can't let that show, so they reacted poorly. They've always had trouble with schedules and consistency. That's probably the curse of any job shop.

We don't use those drivers anymore as a result. The good ones are great, but we don't want to risk the disappointments people (like you) feel when they've waited for a pair of drivers for a year and they come out defective. Don't want the drama either. Life's too short.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message