Home » Audio » Measurement » On axis measurements in nearfield listening (I don't experience this as an issue... maybe you do??)
Re: Measurement Information [message #61078 is a reply to message #61034] Mon, 28 September 2009 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
selahaudio is currently offline  selahaudio
Baron
jp wrote on Sat, 26 September 2009 02:29
I support Marlboro with his request ! Rick, Wayne , Jim, Danny , just hints that will help us as a start with array testing because as you mentioned Rick it is very rare to find info on that subject .
I also have TRUE RTA and a Bahringer ECM 8000 mic .
I will also go to Wayne's suggested forum but I'm sure all of us DIY's appreciate your guidelines , and be sure not to be afraid we wont be your competitors not even in 2 decades time ,ha ha ha .In the case some of you will help be sure you will attract more DIY and that can only be beneficial to all of you at the end of the road .You scratch my back I'll become your client , Hahahaha again .
JP

I would be happy to offer advice but I'm not familiar with True RTA. If you can post your measurements and provide ant other pertinet information (measurement distance, microphone height, etc. that will help. Is your microphone calibrated?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What are the differences of the sound when using different isolation transformers?
Next Topic: O Scope
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 00:24:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout