Home » Audio » General » Upcoming Events
Re: Upcoming Events [message #1975 is a reply to message #1966] Tue, 05 July 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Cool! Looking forward to it.

By the way, Alona and I watched Batman and Robin this weekend and it made me think your moniker should be Mr. Freeze.

Re: Drywall cornerbead. [message #1976 is a reply to message #1973] Tue, 05 July 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poindexter is currently offline  Poindexter
Viscount
Don't get mired down in the millions of alternatives.  There are types of cornerbead for 45° corners, bullnose (½" radius), metal cornerbead, wire frame bead for plaster, others.

Look for the cheapest stick in the rack.  Regular cornerbead.  At my Despot, the guys in the aisles (though few) are pretty knowledgeable and very helpful.

Listen; I'm not sure in the end how much utility this stuff will have for you. You (and Wayne) are shipping VERY large and heavy items, and your hardboard corners may be the answer.  For my little preamps and wimpAmps, it's The Answer, so I submit to your attention.

Besides, some of the drywall girls are P D cute!  ;^)

Aloha,

Poinz

Re: Upcoming Events [message #2034 is a reply to message #1942] Mon, 25 July 2005 14:26 Go to previous message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Yes indeedy. Triode & Co. will be showing a couple of complete Audio Note systems at distinctly different levels. I'll be there alone again, (having learned nothing since MAF), so I may not get to see much during show hours other than the inside of the Audio Note room.

Any ART guys who make it to the show, please make a point of stopping by and getting an earful and a handshake!

Previous Topic: New copy protection
Next Topic: Beam Echo Model SPA-21
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 16:32:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout