Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Billy Joel's Video
Billy Joel's Video [message #97441] Sun, 18 February 2024 19:09 Go to next message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOf6CMbHPuA

I like the song more than the video, but I do like the nostalgia from seeing Billy Joel over the years. On a side note, now that he's older he reminds me of Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad.
Any Billy Joel fans here?

Re: Billy Joel's Video [message #97442 is a reply to message #97441] Mon, 19 February 2024 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I always loved his song, "Movin' Out."
Re: Billy Joel's Video [message #97445 is a reply to message #97441] Mon, 19 February 2024 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smartt is currently offline  smartt
Master
I never heard of Billy Joel. Than the song Just the way you are played on the radio. I am liking this song, brings back the old days. And in the old days hifi was king.
Re: Billy Joel's Video [message #97447 is a reply to message #97441] Wed, 21 February 2024 09:41 Go to previous message
Taurus is currently offline  Taurus
Chancellor
It's surprising (in a nice way) that we see old names popping up with new songs; I didn't expect Billy Joel to be one of them. I liked him for Just the Way You are and Piano Man, so this new song is right up my style. It stings a little that the song also speaks about him and his relationship with music. I can see why it's awkward for him after a long hiatus from songwriting and recording.
Previous Topic: My Golden Life
Next Topic: Jules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:01:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout