Home » Audio » Movies & Music » TV Shows of the Year (Favorites?)
Re: TV Shows of the Year [message #97308 is a reply to message #97307] Mon, 01 January 2024 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I've always had an admiration of this painting. If you look at the detail page and in the panel depicting hell. Old Bosch's image of himself is said to be portrayed behind the bizarre cracked egg like image with legs. Looks like he had a very sublime sense of humor.
Re: TV Shows of the Year [message #97318 is a reply to message #97290] Thu, 04 January 2024 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
I'm getting into the Bosch Wiki. Cannot stop staring at the gallery images while also thinking about creation and end-of-the-world stories. The older I've gotten, the less I've wondered about them. Thanks for sharing this!
Re: TV Shows of the Year [message #97597 is a reply to message #97296] Fri, 05 April 2024 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Baron
Strum Drum wrote on Sat, 30 December 2023 18:23
My girlfriend watches The Last of Us and is a dedicated fan of the show. I don't know why she likes it so much, because it makes her cry her eyes out. When Sarah died, I thought my girlfriend would die along with her. She gets deep into it. I can't say that I like the show, but I did enjoy the video the game that it's based off of.

I haven't seen many great TV shows this year, oddly enough. I guess Poker Face comes the closest. It's pretty funny and entertaining.

I liked The Last of Us too. I think Pedro Pascal did a great job! He's a great actor in my opinion. I honestly couldn't care less for the game when it came out, but I liked him a lot in The Mandalorian, so I decided to watch the TV show. I wasn't disappointed.
Re: TV Shows of the Year [message #97651 is a reply to message #97597] Mon, 22 April 2024 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Echo is currently offline  Echo
Baron
I have this one on my to-watch list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have only heard good thing about it. I hope I won't be disappointed.
Re: TV Shows of the Year [message #97654 is a reply to message #97290] Mon, 22 April 2024 17:37 Go to previous message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
For 2024, Shogun is at the top of my list -- but I've heard that Baby Reindeer, Masters of the Air, and X-Men '97 are also quite good.
Previous Topic: Obi-Wan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:18:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout