Home » Audio » Speaker » Cost of speakers?
Cost of speakers? [message #84662] Fri, 03 March 2017 10:37 Go to next message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
How much would you pay for a speaker? Obviously it depends on the type, but what sort of budget would you say was necessary for a good all-round set-up?
Re: Cost of speakers? [message #84977 is a reply to message #84662] Tue, 11 April 2017 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I am one of those people who can go the extra mile to get the best speaker system but only subject to the ability to buy. I wouldn't say that there's a specific cap that you can place on how much a person can spend since preferences are different.
Re: Cost of speakers? [message #84996 is a reply to message #84662] Mon, 17 April 2017 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
I think it depends on what kind of speaker you want, and the quality that you expect. I know there's some portable speakers that cost $20-$30, but they're usually the mini ones that play loud, but not to the point where the neighbors could hear your music.

-Amber
Re: Cost of speakers? [message #84997 is a reply to message #84662] Mon, 17 April 2017 17:46 Go to previous message
Lark is currently offline  Lark
Baron
That's a really hard question to answer, and I think that it all depends on what your audio needs are and where you're getting your equipment from. Also the quality of the speakers is a factor when thinking about price.
Previous Topic: Gold vs. Steel or copper connectors
Next Topic: Speaker Cones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:11:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout