Home » xyzzy » Tower » The ultimate man cave
The ultimate man cave [message #84395] Mon, 23 January 2017 14:12 Go to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
We all dream of them, some of us have them but there's always some way to improve upon them. What is your dream when it comes to your perfect space?
Re: The ultimate man cave [message #84402 is a reply to message #84395] Wed, 25 January 2017 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
A good stereo system with accompanying visual equipment, a good selection of books, two top-notch computers and a pool table.

That's the dream, and it will happen.
Re: The ultimate man cave [message #84411 is a reply to message #84402] Thu, 26 January 2017 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Great audio system. OK to have video and PC but not IMO needed. Confortable furniture, lighting etc. Quiet when not listening to music. Lots of media storage. And....most important a door to keep non-believers out. Smile

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: The ultimate man cave [message #84524 is a reply to message #84395] Wed, 08 February 2017 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
I agree. A door would be the most essential, and a big key to go with it. Nothing like a little privacy once in a while. I would want a pool table in mine, too.
Re: The ultimate man cave [message #84968 is a reply to message #84395] Mon, 10 April 2017 20:15 Go to previous message
Vernon is currently offline  Vernon
Baron
I like how everyone here thinks the same way. I think if we were all to come together to design one perfect man cave, it would be the best one the world has ever seen. What do you say - should we give it a try?
Previous Topic: Best dating sites
Next Topic: Anyone here into comics?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:26:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout