Home » Audio » General » Computer surround sound
Computer surround sound [message #84188] Mon, 26 December 2016 06:29 Go to next message
Kenzie is currently offline  Kenzie
Chancellor
I am considering a surround sound system for my laptop computer, once I make it Bluetooth ready, but have very limited space. This will be strictly for music and not video. Audioengine 5+ seems to be the one that will work. However, it is quite expensive. Is there another like this that won't break me?
Re: Computer surround sound [message #84252 is a reply to message #84188] Wed, 04 January 2017 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I'm quite eager to hear the responses that you're going to get here, because now that I've read your post, I think I might want to do the same thing with my laptop. I had never considered this before, but now it seems like the way to go. Thanks for the idea.
Re: Computer surround sound [message #84317 is a reply to message #84188] Sun, 15 January 2017 00:34 Go to previous message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
Could be tricky as a lot of the free surround systems, like Razor Surround, are meant for headphones and gaming not music. It is going to depend a lot on your budget. AudioEngine 5+ looks really promising though, especially since the system has components for all parts (speakers, bluetooth, even cables, etc) which should make integration easy.
Previous Topic: Where to get rare formats?
Next Topic: Best Beginner's Guides?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:02:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout